In 2010, Congress passed laws to encourage workplace diversity, but how does it really play out in the workplace? Our group of panelists from the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Asian-American Chamber of Commerce, and NPPC St. Louis Diversity & Inclusion will discuss these important topics:
1. The critical relationship between mentors, coaches, and sponsors
2. Gender balance & unconscious bias
3. Asian professionals and the “bamboo ceiling”
4. Engaging white males
5. Finding support through your job
6. How to champion for diverse leadership
7. Filing complaints with HR, more!