San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Local holiday shopping just got easier!
Join Working Solutions and Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center at our fourth Annual Holiday Gift Fair. Shop for jewelry, lotion, and clothing, sample delicious treats available for purchase, browse affordable gift items for the hard-to-shop-for, and enjoy music, food, wine, and other refreshments.
Bring your friends! This free event is open to the public.
Featured vendors include:
- Bay Thread's pattern making and production
- The best that nature has to offer: Beautiful You
- Skincare by Feleciai
- Locally made bags by Joshu+Vela
- RGB Shop+Gallery presents beautiful hand-made clothing
- Big Things by Rebecca Goldschmidt
- Hand-made jewelry by Kris Nations
- Artisinal chocolates from Kika's Treats
- Ryan DeBooneville Knitwear
- Floral scents by Ineke
- Screen-printed items by Serial Cultura
- Knives and sharpening services by Bernal Cutlery
- Music, gifts, and more from Little Paper Planes
- Indosole's refurbished shoes
- Natural lotions, oils, and soaps by Heliotrope
- G. Reedy Wines from the Alexander Valley
- Fine chocolates from Coco Delice
- Handsome hoodies by DDCC Hoodies
- Double-Dutch Sweets
- Vanessa Gade Jewelry Design
- Hosiery by Val Davison
- Hand Pies by Desperation Bakehouse
- Endless Summer Sweets
- And many more!
Can't wait to see you there!
When & Where
Working Solutions is a nonprofit microlender that serves the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide loans of $5,000 - $50,000 along with customized business consulting and community connections to help local entrepreneurs start and grow thriving businesses.