Back by popular demand! Join cross-cultural expert Rochelle Kopp for an in-depth session offering practical strategies for strengthening your working relationships and achieving increased results with Japanese colleagues, subordinates, customers and supervisors.
Based on her over 20 years experience consulting with major Japanese firms and foreign companies' operations in Japan, Rochelle will share both the cultural "whys" behind how Japanese individuals and organizations behave, and how to improve performance (both yours and your company's).
This seminar will be useful to:
- Expatriates working in Japan
- Locally-hired non-Japanese staff of foreign firms in Japan
- Employees of Japanese companies
- Managers with Japanese employees
- Anyone reporting to a Japanese supervisor
- People working with Japanese customers
Topics to be covered:
- Increasing communication effectiveness (both written and oral)
- Making meetings more productive
- Influencing decision-making in Japanese organizations
- Motivating Japanese employees
- Giving and receiving feedback with Japanese
- Meeting the needs of Japanese customers
- Increasing team cohesiveness
- Handling problems and learning from mistakes Japanese-style
Filled with case studies and practical examples, this seminar will be highly interactive. In addition to learning from Rochelle, the participants will have the opportunity to share and learn from a group of peers.
If you're a recent arrival to Japan, this seminar will give you a roadmap for addressing key issues effectively. And if you have been in Japan a long time, this seminar will help you to organize your experiences so far and gain fresh perspectives on your current challenges.
Don't miss this opportunity to deepen your understanding of Japanese business practices and increase your effectiveness.
NOTE, We will not be able to offer refunds after the end of the day Thursday, January 26th.
*Lunch will be served. Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions.
*Please contact us if you would like to pay by bank transfer.