Actions and Detail Panel
Working and Breastfeeding Class
Sun, June 11, 2017, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Woman have always worked and breastfed, but in our modern world it can present unique challenges. This is a class for the soon to be working parent or the already working parent and her support person or team.
This is a nuts and bolts class that covers:
- How to pump more effecively at work.
- Working with your employer to meet your goals as a pumping mom and knowing the law.
- Creating a plan of support with your family.
- Understanding your pump and how to maintain your milk supply.
- Bottle feeding in a way that supports breastfeeding.
Bring your partner, your baby, your pump and the bottle you use.