*Registration will begin at 8:15 AM with breakfast provided. Workshop will begin at 8:50 AM.
Join us for an interactive workshop to learn how automating everyday business processes with Nintex can transform your business! As the leading provider of process automation technology for SharePoint, Office 365 and beyond, Nintex created the idea of 'Workflow for Everyone.' So whether you work in the business or in IT, are a Power User or a Developer, you will benefit from this Workshop. From start to finish, we will walk you through automating a process. We will begin by creating a form and pushing it to a mobile device and then build a workflow integrating with other systems.
- Ask questions and get answers.
- Automate an existing process.
- Learn to streamline and transform critical business operations.
We will provide hands-on training to help you get started automating one of your organization's processes. The session will include an introduction to workflow and Business Process Automation, Best Practices, and time for Q&A. Learn how quickly and easily use the Nintex Workflow Platform to transform how your organization does business.
- SharePoint Online site (and user with Site Owner Permissions) inside your company's tenant or have an Office 365 trial tenant. The trial can be set up at this link.
- Computer (laptop/Surface) to use and follow along with
- Mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) to use with the Nintex Mobile App
Brad Orluk, Nintex, Technical Evangelist
Brad is a Nintex Technical Evangelist with over 10 years of IT architecture, administration and sales experience. As an Information Architect at a Fortune 500, he has worked on business and IT process improvement and automation on a variety of real world global projects and productivity initiatives. Brad's unique, technical yet business focused, background gives him the ability to help users leverage technology to drive value to their businesses.
Share with friends