The Worker’s compensation system can be a little confusing and not always easy to understand due to the fact that the system consistently changing. If you are an attorney who handles worker’s compensation cases, then you should attend this course to help keep yourself up to date and informed on the present system.
This Workers Compensation Primer is being hosted by ACE and is a continuing education course. Attendees will receive 6 continuing education credits and could help enhance your current career. The aim of this one-day course is to help attorneys navigate worker’s compensation forms and keep them up to date on the current rules and processes associated with the worker’s compensation system.
As an attorney, you will be able to be more sympathetic while providing competent worker’s comp assistance to your future clients.
The course will cover the following:
• Learn about and discuss the current worker’s comp system as a whole
• Recognize the importance of clear and proper communication with clients
• Learn how to assess your client’s injuries
• Evaluate and offer appropriate client options
• Learn how to examine and prepare the necessary components for a successful hearing
• Learn and understand the appeals process
• Gain more confidence in your ability to represent clients in worker’s comp cases
• And much more.
Speaker and venue may change. Visit the official event page to book tickets, for more information, and to check for updates.
If you’re looking for a federal worker’s comp doctor, please visit this page to learn more.