We are inviting young people through the doors of the City & Guilds Group to attend a work experience open day. The aim of the day is to give you the opportunity to experience the world of work and support you in making the crucial transition from the classroom to the workplace.
This full day session will provide you with an idea into what the world of work is really like. Your experience will include a number of talks from employees who are all in different stages of their career from apprentices to senior board directors.
What to expect on the day:
- Brushing up on your interview techniques
- Speaking to Senior Board Directors about their career journey
- Lunch and light refreshments throughout
- Finding out about all of the career paths available to you
- Free goodie bags to take away
- Two-week paid work experience placement up for grabs.
Sound good? If you are aged between 14-25 and you are interested why not join us?
If you need any help with travel costs to and from the event, we are happy to help.