WordPress Social Media Classes
In This Class:
- What is Twitter and is it appropriate for my business?
- What does it all mean? # hashtag @ RT bit.ly/1m13hu1 follow
- How to set up and optimize my Twitter account
- Best Practices
- Who to follow and how to gain followers
- How to use photos, video and links
- The difference in using Twitter on your laptop vs, your phone
- What to say and not say in 140 characters
- Using Twitter For:
- Lead generation
- Events marketing
- Crowd sourcing
- Customer service
Social Media can be a fun and fruitful way to promote your business! Learn about and feel comfortable using Twitter in your marketing mix. Mary Jane Sanchez of Dynamismo Marketing and Events will be your teacher. She can be found on Twitter @ChiqitaMJ and @Dynamismo.
This class is 1.5 hours long. It starts at 8:30AM sharp and ends at 10:00AM.
Directions to Meetupery in Sussex
If you are coming from Capitol Drive, don't take Highway 74 (Redford Blvd). You might get lost.
Take 164 North (Pewaukee Rd) instead. Go passed Silver Spring Dr (also called Main Street). At the corner of 164 and Main Street, you'll see McDonald's, Pick N Save, Walgreens, Starbucks, North Shore Bank, and Culvers. Keep heading North... you are almost there!
Heading North, directly after the railroad tracks on 164, turn left (West) on to Indian Grass Lane.
The Meetupery is located on the Southwest corner of Highway 164 & Indian Grass Lane in the Northeast corner of the L-shaped building, between Orion Group and the music lessons storefront.
Look for the red 'M' logo in the window.