Our 2-Hour Workshop shows Influencers & Non-Technical People how to Get Paid with an Ecommerce WordPress Site on Google Cloud Platform.
Fact: WordPress powers 27% of global Internet websites. That means 1 out of 4 websites run WordPress.
Question: Is your Website or Blog running WordPress? Are you on the Cloud Yet?
If not, join us for a 2-hour, hands-on, interactive session on how to setup WordPress on Google Cloud Platform's Compute Engine for Non-Technical People. Limited to 8 people.
Beverages and Boxed Lunch will be served. Certificate of Completion presented at end of session.
Here's the Agenda and What You Will Learn and Receive:
- WordPress Overview
- How to Register a Domain Name on Google Domains (Domain Name Included - $12 Value)
- Google Cloud Platform Overview (You may qualify for $300 Free Trial on GCP for 60 days)
- GCP Compute Engine Demonstration - Live Demo
- How to Install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform Compute Engine
- Special Unannounced Bonus ($70.00 Value) for each attendee)
- Question and Answer Session
About The Lead Presenter: Edmund Dantes Hamilton
Dante Hamilton is founding organizer of Chicago WordPress Meetup Group and Lead Instructor for 1-Day WP Workshop. Hamilton manages over 30+ domains and hosts several WordPress Ecommerce Landing Pages on Google Cloud Platform's Compute Engine.
NOTE: Dante Hamilton is not a Google Employee.
Recent Presentation Video
To see a recent presentation on WordPress Ecommerce by Dante Hamilton on August 5, 2016, please visit the below link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavpufKu-ys
Additional Presenter: Lamya Al Shammary
Lamya Al Shammary is extremely passionate about web development and design in all it’s forms, and helping companies build and improve their online presence. Lamya Al Shammary operates Techno-Friends.com.