San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Instructor-Led WordPress Training for WEB DEVELOPERS
This is an advanced level class. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is required prior to attending the session.
1. Installing WordPress Using FTP and a newly created database
2. Creating a customized WordPress Website
Learn how to set up your WordPress site to behave in a certain manner using plugins and a responsive theme.
- Basic E-commerce
- Photo / Video Gallery blog
- News Blog
3. Coding and WordPress
- Customizing header and footer area
- Create custom WordPress Page Templates with or without sidebars within a responsive theme
The class size is limited to 4 students
Bring your laptop, with your business pictures, information and anything you would like to use during practice time.
We are located downtown Fayetteville and we will reserve parking space for you.
Lunch is provided at the end of the class.