FOR FESTIVAL ADMISSION TICKETS CLICK HERE
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of The Do LaB.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• No barcoded festival admission tickets will be issued for this event, all festival admission wristbands will be sent by mail. Boutique Camping passes will be picked up at the Boutique Camping window at the event box office.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
• All wristbands will begin shipping in early July 2015. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
• Need to view or update your shipping address? Click here for instructions.
• All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Event is rain or shine.
• Artists and schedule subject to change.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is strictly 18+ with valid government issued photo ID.
Are pets or animals allowed in the festival?
No dogs, pets or other animals permitted to the festival.
ESA (emotional support animals) and support/therapy dogs are NOT permitted.
Only medical service dogs that meet the legal requirements are allowed.
Woogie Weekend Boutique Camping offers a luxurious tent rental and an all inclusive experience for festival goers. With both a one bed and two bed option, these tents can accommodate up to 1-4 guests. Boutique Camping is located in a private, campground only accessible to registered guests for the full length of the event, Friday, July 17 at 12pm – Monday, July 20 at 10am.
Each Boutique Camping package includes All Access Festival Passes for up to four guests. With an All Access Pass, guests can relax in the backstage lounges and enjoy the lounges private bars and restrooms.
All Boutique Camping guests will be greeted at the on site box office for check in and directed to the campground. There will be one complimentary parking and easy unload pass allotted per tent.
All packages will be subject to a $250 security deposit, which will be charged at check in and released at check out after inspection.
SPECIAL FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE BOUTIQUE CAMPGROUND:
*Complimentary Morning Coffee and Tea Service
*Access to The Lush Lounge which includes:
–Comfortable Seating and Shade
–Phone Charging Station
–And Much More!!
EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 – 4 Full Weekend All Access Festival Passes
15” Canvas Bell Tent for up to 4 People
One OR Two Full Size Beds complete with real mattresses and fresh linens
Daily Shower Tokens
Indoor Furniture, Lighting, and Power Outlets
Personal Cooler w/ Free Ice
Two Lush Lounge Visitor Wristbands for your close friends to visit (showers and upgraded restrooms not included in visitor privileges)
Pre-Event Communication with Boutique Camping Management and Onsite Staff to Enhance Your Experience and Handle Any Questions/Requests
All Access Full Weekend Pass includes
- Backstage lounge access w/ private bars and restrooms
- Preferred Parking
- A Woogie Weekend Reusable Waterbottle
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.