WOOD is an award-winning festival of music and nature held in the beautiful Chiltern hills at Braziers Park.
As well as music, there is a full programme of free workshops for all ages, kids tent activities, and delicious locally-sourced food and drink. 3 nights camping included with your ticket. Kids go free (12 & under, accompanied by a responsible adult).
"Wood is a great escape of imagination" - Festivals for All
"Wood is a truly beautiful festival" - Festival Kidz
"Wood Festival was the most amazing festival I have ever been to." Kyla, Age 9 (for Festival Kidz)
Terms and Conditions
1. Refunds only on cancellation.
2. You consent to film and sound recording as part of the audience.
3. We reserve the right to change the programme without notice.
4. Excessive exposure to loud music may be harmful to your health.
5. Tickets are sold subject to license, and right of admission is reserved.
6. Camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights: please see our website for full terms and conditions.
7. Campervans: A limited number of campervan spaces will be available for an additional £40 and must be purchased in advance. No campervans will be admitted without a ticket: please see our website for full terms and conditions.
7. Parking: Limited car parking is provided - parking tickets must be purchased separately. Check website for details and public transport options.
8. Children aged 12 and under are free. A special ticket price applies to teens (aged 13-17 years). Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Specific regulations apply to minors attending this event; please see website for details.
9. For site map and directions see website.