San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wondering Around Wandering
September 15 – November 20
A life-spanning exhibition by Mike Perry, including brand-new and never-before-shown works in two and three dimensions
Pulled: A Catalog of Screen Printing
September 15 – October 3
Showing for two weeks only, a selection of screen-printed works by Aesthetic Apparatus, Deanne Cheuk, Steven Harrington, Rinzen, Mike Perry, and more
ON THE SCENE:
• DJ set by Zach Seely
• Mike Perry–inspired nail art by Jessica Washick of U Don't Need a Man. U Need a Manicure
• Raffle and giveaways
• Complimentary beer provided by Duvel and soft beverages by DRY Soda Co.
• Savory snacks by FOODfreaks (not free, but for sale for $5–9)
WHERE IT IS:
983 Dean Street (between Franklin & Classon)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
C to Franklin Avenue
2 / 3 / 4 to Franklin Avenue
Plan your visit with our handy neighborhood guide
• The opening is an all ages event, but you must be 21+ to be server beer.
• Please remember to bring a valid ID if you plan to drink.
• No need to print paper tickets. Feel free to bring guests.
• All guests will be granted entry as long as capacity permits.