Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Spring Renewal One-Day Retreat
Sun, March 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
De-stress. Restore inner peace. Nourish your body.
with Dee Yergo and Petrina Plecko
Spring offers an invitation to cultivate our inner garden, to feed the soil of our being so that we can thrive every day. Petrina and Dee have designed this day-long deeply restorative and transformational retreat to offer self-renewal tools and strategies to cope with the daily challenges. You will learn how to:
- balance the active/passive practices for more energy and alertness
- slow down to replenish and connect with your life’s purpose
- recognize your inner-most needs and heart’s desires and find the ways to honor them
- use meditation as a way to inner peace and more resiliency
- cultivate self-compassion and compassion for others to increase your health
- deeply nourish your body with simple self-care practices
- authentically enjoy connections with like-minded women to offer and receive support and experience greater freedom and joy
For any woman who wants to deepen her connections to self and others: women at all life stages, sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends…
Prior yoga and meditation experience is welcome but not necessary.
Includes nourishing GF vegan spring lunch prepared by natural gourmet chef Angela Rivera of Halo & Horns Kitchen.