San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Learn the three components of true self-defense and how to use them to your advantage
- How 99.9% of women already have more than “what it takes” to defend themselves.
- More importantly, learn what self defense ISN’T
- Learn how to determine what the “best” techniques are for self-defense
- How adrenaline and stress affect what you do and why most Martial Art techniques can’t help you
- Learn why HOW you do something is greatly more important than WHAT you do
- A general insight into the “predator” thought process and how to use that against your attacker
- Open to the public
- Up to 18 spots are available per class
- Taught by Circle City Safety owner, Clint Cloys
- Participants are asked to wear comfy, non-restrictive clothing and athletic shoes
- Age Limit: Classroom portion of course includes viewing security-camera footage that is violent in nature. Teenagers allowed to participate do so at the parent's discretion. It is the parents' responsibility to determine appropriateness of content.
For additional questions, please contact IFAST's manager, Kirsten Shaw at 317/578.0998.
When & Where
IFAST: Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training
Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training (IFAST) specializes in improving athletic performance and eliminating muscular imbalance through physical therapy, semi-private training, nutritional counseling, professional athletic training and youth conditioning.