Are you in the job search process or considering a career change?
Join us for our Women's Resume & Networking Night to hear from female professionals on the Dos and Don'ts of resume writing, client expectations, interview questions to prepare for and more! There will be time for resume review (bring a printed copy if you'd like!) and networking with other ladies in the area. We hope to see you there!
6pm - 6:15 Mingle, grab some wine and cheese and settle in
6:15pm - 6:50pm Presentations, tips and advice
6:50pm - 7pm Q&A
7pm - 7:30pm Networking and opportunity for resume review
Colleen Geyer, Pillar Technology
- Joining Pillar Technology as a Talent & Community Ambassador, Colleen provides support in talent recruitment efforts as well as engaging in & designing new community programs. Previously, she provided strategic recruitment services to a large portfolio of start up companies in addition to finding opportunities for meaningful connections between entrepreneurs, customers and the community. Colleen served on the Advisory Board for Detroit Recruiter Connection, has attended and presented at many recruiting based conferences and teaches classes on career search skills.
Lizzy Graham, Vitamin T
- Director, Business Development - Staffing Executive - Staff Trainer
- Why hello there! I have the great pleasure of working with agencies and companies that thrive in the great state of Michigan and those that contribute to the revitalization and resurgence of Detroit. I do my best work by partnering with leaders, marketing and creative teams and change-makers who see the value in working with top creative talent to enhance the work they do. Curious to learn more or needing creative/marketing help? I'd love to hear from you! Give me a shout anytime.
- After 30 years as an industry leader, Aquent has proven our ability to help clients of all shapes and sizes find the best creative talent on the planet. With the addition of Vitamin T, we've expanded on what we've learned and focus on the unique needs of thriving companies and ad agencies who rely on innovative digital creative talent to succeed. Personally knowing the best local talent in town means we can get the right portfolios to you within a day of contacting us-or less. With offices across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, France and Australia you could say we keep ourselves just a little bit busy! Vitamin T is a division of Aquent.
Emily Miller, Pillar Technology
- Emily C. Miller is a part of Pillar Technology’s Talent Engagement Team coming with a background of seven years of experience in technical recruiting. She has worked in both boutique executive search firms and Fortune 500 corporations. She has hired positions that include individual contributors up to C-Suite. In addition to hiring, Emily has consulted top executives on writing their Curriculum Vitaes and drafting their LinkedIn profiles.
Alicia Curley and Katie Thompson, Google
- Three of Google’s Ann Arbor Sales recruiters will discuss and provide insight into working with a recruiter; from the first initial phone screen, to how to manage the recruiter relationship throughout the hiring process and the things they wish they would have known about the recruiting process when they were candidates!