Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Personal Growth Book Club ETOBICOKE ~September
Thu, September 28, 2017, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Read, Learn, Grow and Socialize in our Personal Development Book Club!
We meet once per month, buy/borrow and read, and then get together to discuss.
Haven't read the book? It's ok! Everyone is always welcome. Come out and join us for an informative conversation and a bevvy!
September's Book is: The One Thing By Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
About the Book:
YOU WANT LESS.
You want fewer distractions and less on your plate. The daily barrage of e-mails, texts, tweets, messages, and meetings distract you and stress you out. The simultaneous demands of work and family are taking a toll. And what’s the cost? Second-rate work, missed deadlines, smaller paychecks, fewer promotions―and lots of stress.
AND YOU WANT MORE.
You want more productivity from your work. More income for a better lifestyle. You want more satisfaction from life, and more time for yourself, your family, and your friends.
NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOTH―LESS AND MORE. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to
• cut through the clutter
• achieve better results in less time
• build momentum toward your goal
• dial down the stress
• overcome that overwhelmed feeling
• revive your energy
• stay on track
master what matters to you The ONE Thing delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life―work, personal, family, and spiritual.
WHAT’S YOUR ONE THING?
Book Club House Keeping:
• $5 fee secures your spot, and goes towards a raffle prize that we will draw for at each meeting!
• Please purchase a beverage or snack to support the venue.
• Newbies always welcome, even if you haven't read the book yet.
• If you have any favourites to share: Suggestions are always welcome!
Looking forward to seeing you all!