Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Personal Growth Book Club ETOBICOKE ~December
Thu, December 28, 2017, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Read, Learn, Grow and Socialize in our Personal Development Book Club!
We meet once per month, buy/borrow and read, and then get together to discuss.
Haven't read the book? It's ok! Everyone is always welcome. Come out and join us for an informative conversation and a bevvy!
December's Book is: The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
About the Book:
Why wait for the new year to modify your habits? Are you trying to kick some bad habits, or perhaps add some healthy ones?
The power of habit can help you understand:
• How habits actually work
• Why people keep doing self-destructive things
• How habit development can cause a positive change in an organization
• How you form a good habit
The Power of Habit is broken into three main sections:
Part 1: Habits of Individuals
Part 2: Habits of Successful Organizations
Part 3: Habits Impact on Society 4 Steps for Changing Any Habit
This book is a great tool if you are looking or make personal or business changes, come out and join us for an in depth discussion about what we have learned.
Book Club House Keeping:
• $5 fee secures your spot, and goes towards a raffle prize that we will draw for at each meeting!
• Please purchase a beverage or snack to support the venue.
• Newbies always welcome, even if you haven't read the book yet.
• If you have any favourites to share: Suggestions are always welcome!
Looking forward to seeing you all!