Join us for a fun and relaxing weekend in the Hill Country. Discover new abilities, share with friends, and return feeling inspired. Our Retreat is different than most in that we focus on the group dynamic. All are included in each activity and building relationships with one another is strongly encouraged.
Whether you’re an experienced knitter/crafter or just getting started, there are a variety of classes for all skill levels.
Enjoy Great Food, Knitting, Crafts, Yoga, Massage, Felting and more!
All supplies, lodging, workshops and meals are included in the retreat fee. Sleeping arrangements are cabin style and shared.
Located at the beautiful Margaret Austin Center near Brenham, TX.
- Once you you register for the retreat, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Important: if you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you can't find it there, either, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For questions and general festival info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Advertised presenters are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.
- Minimum 7 calendar days written email notice to Megan Zvezda at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a refund.
- Registrants who cancel in under 7 calendar days will be charged a $150 fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended events, early termination of attendance, no-shows, or meals.
- In the event that Central Texas Women's Retreat cancels an event, we will refund all fees collected in full.