Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Empowerment Expo
Sat, March 25, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT
You're Invited to a PARTY! This Women's Empowerment Expo will be a celebration of women - a showcase of their talents, businesses, organizations and careers. ALL are invited. There will be food, music, spoken word, Featured Businesses, Vendors with products for purchase, a professional photographer with a photo booth, etc.
Come meet professionals, support business owners, learn how to start a business of your own and be inspired! There is an amazing lineup of people who are coming to pour into you. We look forward to your support.
There will also be GIVEAWAYS. Why not? It's a PARTY!!
- Shea Pots hand creams and african black soap
- Milli Miracle lip balm
- Listiner Inspires journals and affirmation cards
- and MORE
Family and group discounts are available.
1. Millicent Rogers: Milli Miracle (natural body soaps, scrubs, etc.)
2. Romi Horton: It Works! (weight loss and nutrition products)
3. Shannon McGhee: What the Wick (candles)
4. Chef V: Desserts by Densmore (cupcakes, etc.)
5. Camesha Jones: Sista Afya (affirmation cards, mental health journal)
6. Jelada Huff Stevenson: Chic Tees (t-shirt and women's empowerment company)
7. Debra O'Neal: Paparazzi Assessories ($5 jewelry)
8. Berylanne Lynch: AstroScents (zodiac-inspired lotions)
9. Tamika Price: Standout Style Boutique (clothing and accessories, etc.)
10. Desiree Carmona: Younique (cosmetics & sexual abuse victim empowerment)
11. Tiara Verse-Bekoe: Love My Verse (handbag and wallet designer)
12. Ivory Duncan (Author)
1. K. Antoinette Transitions (interior design)
2. Marjorie Tatum (real estate)
3. Elite Threading (Eyebrow threading, Face waxing, Henna tattoos, etc.)
4. Pastoral Portraits (photography)
5. Le'Keshia Smith (travel agent)