San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thursday, January 12th, 2017, with our very special guest speaker, MATTHEW GARDNER, to get the Market Update + Forecast for 2017. This will absolutely set the tone for our 2017, as well as provide that vital information for us + our Clients!
EVERYONE is welcome, (men, too!) so feel free to invite your team &/or Clients -- anyone who will benefit from this priceless information.
Seating is limited so purchase extra tickets if you think you will need them!
- Payment in advance is REQUIRED. Ticket sales will END January 9th, 2017, unless we sell out before that date.
- There will likely be a location change to accommodate our growing group. Rest assured, ALL ticket purchasers will be contacted directly ASAP.
- Your tickets include a delicious catered lunch, so come hungry!
- Men, Women, Members, Non-Members are ALL invited. We're a fun lively group and don't want to leave anyone out, so spread the word and we'll see you there!
RAFFLE: Every meeting we have FANTASTIC giveaways -- as in, more than one, and they're all AWESOME!!! Whether you plan to spoil a Client (OR) someone special in your life (..or keep it for yourself!) -- you will want PLENTY of raffle tickets to increase your odds of winning!!
1 Raffle Ticket = $3
3 Raffle Tickets = $5
* If you or someone you know would like to DONATE any raffle items, please reach out to us! You can call our President, Delma Silva, directly at (425) 737-8676 (OR) send us an email at: Info@WCRsnohomish.com
The Women's Council of REALTORS® Network is a 78 year old National Organization, which is 100% operated by trained volunteers. This Network is a driven group of passionate leaders who want to set the professional standard + serve their community. These Networks all across the country are made possible by sponsors. THANK YOU to all of our local sponsors for helping make our NEW Greater Snohomish Network catch flight -- we're looking forward to soaring into 2017, together!
Save This Event
When & Where
WCR Greater Snohomish County
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve. Everyone is welcome -- Join us!