Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” ~Audre Lorde
Take the Lead Women and See Jane Do, official partners of the Women’s March on Washington, invite you to attend our Post-March Action Party and Warm-Up. Let’s fill the room with women who are ready to “Take The Lead” in their lives and access their personal power. YOU are needed more than ever.
During the Action Party we will:
- Connect with other amazing women and organizations
- Strategize to make a difference
- Take-away Power Tools for women’s action and leadership
- Warm-up Dance Party
Appetizers and drinks will be served.
Take The Lead Ambassadors and Women Rise Up presenters include: Rhea Beddoe, Tabby Biddle, Maggie Castrey, Kimberly D’Urso, Elisa Parker, & Kaitlin Rattigan.
- Jodie Evans, Code Pink
- Gloria Feldt, Take The Lead
- Lisa Kaess, Feminomics
- Laura Liswood, Secretary General, UN Council of Women World Leaders (appears in the Film 50/50)
- Ashlee Miller, Girls for a Change
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom, The Representation Project
- Osprey Orielle Lake, WECAN
- Marianne Schnall, Feminist.com
- Erin Vilardi, Vote Run Lead
We will be screening acclaimed 20 film 50/50: Rethinking the Past, Present, and Future of Women + Power with filmmakers Tiffany Shlain, Julie Hermelin.
About the Power Tools
Based on the bestselling book by Gloria Feldt, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, the 9 Leadership Power Tools give women immediately usable ways to navigate the world as it is while leading the changes that need to happen. Let’s achieve leadership parity for women by 2025.
- Know Your History
- Define Your Own Terms—First, Before Anyone Else Does.
- Use What You’ve Got.
- Embrace Controversy.
- Carpe the Chaos.
- Wear the Shirt (of Your Convictions).
- Take Action; Create a Movement.
- Employ Every Medium.
- Tell Your Story