Women Of Power and Prayer Choreography and Dance Workshop
Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You were born for such a time as this! If you are looking for ways to choreograph POWERFUL dances for ministry, how to be freer in your PRAYER times of intercession as you go before the Lord on behalf of your family and city - for anything, then you will want to be with us. I'm extending the registration until December 3rd so hurry and register! Space is limited worshipers.
The Gospel Tabernacle Praise Dance Ministry invites you to their intensive half-day Women of Power and Prayer Choreography and Dance seminar to help you to create Dynamic dances for ministry and to empower you to incorporate movement in your times of prayer and intercession.
Here is a wonderful suprise for you!
With Christmas right around the corner, our ministry is offering a registration that is chock full of goodies...our beautiful church to host the seminar, a continental breakfast to fuel your body, a lovely dance tool provided in each registration bag...much more, and last but not least, the anointed and talented choreographer, speaker, author and owner of her own online dance school- Jocelyn Richard - will be there to teach you activations and give you tools to help you to be a dynamic choreographer too.
During this powerful event you will learn how to: 1. take a minimum amount of tools and create powerful dynamic dances, not only to music but also to the reading of the scriptures, 2. bathe in prayer and worship to become strengthened in your hands and feet, and 3. celebrate and rejoice with (Hava Nagila) Jewish dance steps as we become unified in power and in prayer!
Special registration details:
1. The cost for you? Simply a love offering. Ask God what He would have you to give, and then offer what he puts on your heart. If you are unable to offer anything at this time, but you know God wants you to be there, contact us so that our heavenly Father can make provisions for you. Our budget is set, but we and our church believe Philippians 4:19 that says My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches...
2. For our preparation, you must register by November 22, 2015, which has now been extended until 12/3/15.
3. The attire will be black comfortable dance pants or palazzo pants. There will be a conference T-shirt that has been made to go with the pants...not mandatory, but would be really nice! May not be available if registration is after November 22, 2015. T-shirt (may be) available for purchase at workshop.
4. If you would like to purchase a t-shirt, please indicate size. T-shirts are ($18.00 for S- XL) - ($20.00 2X-3X). Here is what the t-shirt looks like.
5. We ask that you arrive at 8:00am for a continental breakfast.
6. There will be a Woman of Power and prayer gift bag waiting for you when you arrive, so you will know what to expect. (The gift bag is only available for those who register on advance on this page)
7. You may bring a canned good for our Christmas family donation.
Note: We ask that no more than 5 people come from a group so that there is room for other individuals and groups to come.
Note: Just wanted to say that Greenville, SC approximately 40 minutes away has been added as one of our country's best tourist sites. Bring your family and you can visit there after the conference for a Christmas celebration for yourselves! You won't regret it.
Hotels in Clinton, SC approx. 15 min. away from Laurens
Hotels that are in Clinton S.C (approx. 10 to 15 minutes away from Laurens, SC):
Address: 201 E Corporate Centre Dr, Clinton, SC 29325 Phone:(864) 938-1040
When & Where
Beverly Powell, Freedom Dancers Worship Arts Administrator
Beverly Powell is the founder and director of the Gospel Tabernacle Praise Dance Ministry. She was called to the "worship arts" in 2003 to share the gospel through dance, and uses sign language, drama, and pagentry to express worship. She first got her start in liturgical dance under the ministry of One Chord praise dance ministry with dancer and choreographer, April Pruitt. She is currently under the coaching and leadership of The Praise Dance Life with Jocelyn Richard - dancer, choreographer and business coach - where she has become a Certified Liturgical Educator under Jocelyn's Liturgical Dance Teacher's Certification Program. She has attended many dance conferences and recently attended the Dancing For Him Stream and Streamers conference with Lynn Hayden.
Throughout the years:
Beverly has worked in her community with:
C.H.A.M.P.S. (Communities, Helping and Assisting, Motivating, Promising Students summer camp for youth) where she has served as praise and worship arts camp leader for the last 5 years. She leads the student in liturgical dance and scripture lessons.
For the last 11 years, she has ministered to her church and local churches with liturgical dance bringing healing and peace from the heart of the Father to the hearts of the people.
She is most proud of her playwright and musical stageplay production performed in 2013 called, "Dancing With The Father" which brought healing and salvation to the people.
She is a Christian Parenting Coach and the author of the book: Fruit Of The Womb Prayer: Prayers For Expecting Moms which is on Amazon.