Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to live the life YOU desire for your business, career and personal life? Are you tired of being stuck and not moving ahead because of FEAR?
Well this is the place you want to be! It's time to start working on moving through your fears so you can connect to the life you truly desire to have.
Come connect with other courageous women (like yourself) who have made the choice to focus on what they want to see happen in their personal life and career for this year (Yes you still have time) and in prep for 2017!
R. Browne Coaching + Consulting is offering a workshop that gets to the heart of the matter, combining "real girl talk", with creativity, support and focus to get you moving forward and not looking back in 2016 and beyond.
When we are able to face our fears and take action, we can experience the greatest, most meaningful life.
Certified Life and Career Coach, Raphaela Browne will provide guidance and strategies for how you can tap into your strengths to begin making bold moves in your career and life.
Here’s what you can expect from this experience:
- Learn how to become courageous enough to get outside of your comfort zone to live with more peace, joy and fulfillment.
- Learn the importance of recognizing and honoring your values and gain strategies to use when it’s not occurring in your life.
- Learn how to tap into your strengths to help move you forward
- Learn strategies to begin “refilling” those areas of your life where you feel it’s lacking.
- Create a vision board as a reminder of where you're headed.
- Much inspiration and strategies to help you move forward
- Get a light bite to eat, workshop materials and networking with other women who are on the same journey.
Are you ready to bet on yourself, and invest in gaining more success and joy beyond your fears? Are you ready to connect with other positive and courageous women in Philadelphia who want to do the things they've been putting off. Then say good bye to everything that has been holding you back and come join a community of fearless women who are ready to live boldly and transform their lives.
** Limited seats available for 25 women. Get your tickets and GET THERE ON TIME to fully experience an interactive, inspirational and engaging workshop. I hope to see you there!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Women ages 18 and over are welcome to this event
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Street parking is available near the library.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you are unable to attend the workshop, please contact Raphaela Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org to share the name of the person who will attend in your place.