Join us for the first women leadership program of its kind - and become the leader you want to be. The full-day agenda is below.
Participants will have the opportunity to go over their own Profiles, collaborate with other participants, and share
their own stories and challenges to help gain greater self-awareness, learn better compensating strategies, and take tangible tips and techniques back with them to implement on the job.
We look forward to having you join us!
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Welcome and Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am: Introduction and Expectations
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am: Caliper's Women Leaders Study
- 10:45 am - 11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm: Personal Implications
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm: Overcoming Setbacks
- 1:45 pm - 2:45 pm: Wellness and Mindfulness
- 2:45 pm - 3:00 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm: Developing Personal Presence
- 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm: Building Momentum
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm: Path to Success/Next Steps
*Each program participant will receive their own Women Leadership report that compiles the data generated from the individual’s Caliper Profile results, Multi-Factor Leadership Questionnaire, and Stereotype Threat and Barriers information into graphs that help interpret personality, leadership styles, and Stereotype Threat information.
*All participants will be required to complete a Caliper Profile assessment, Multi-Factor Questionnaire, and Stereotype Threat and Barriers Survey prior to the workshop. Links to complete the assessment, questionnaire, and survey will be sent to you by a Caliper representative following your registration.