Actions and Detail Panel
Women in Transformation
Wed, October 26, 2016, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
Complimentary “Women in Transformation” event
An educational and empowering workshop for women, by women. We will discuss health and wellness, financial strategies, wills, trusts, estate planning, mortgages and housing, education and career management strategies.
The event begins with an open by all panel specialist and attendees choose 3 breakout sessions on topics relative to their interests.
Our panelists don't speak to inform but speak to transform!
Career Management & Education • Currie Gasche & Deborah O’Donnell, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
Health & Wellness • Dr. Julie McLaughlin, McLaughlin Care & Andi Brown-Phelps, Owner, CrossFit Lake Forest/Lyft Health & Fitness
Wills & Trusts • Jennifer Howe, Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe
Financial Planning • Jenifer Aronson, CFA, Mosaic Fi
& Heidi Prom, CRPC ® Financial Counselor
Financial Literacy Workshop • Barbara J. Provost, EdD. PurseStrings Founder
Life Transformation Coach • Sheryl Gould
Mortgages & Home Equity • Mary Kay Laurent, VP Guaranteed Rate Mortgage Lending & DonnaLee Floeter, Architect
This enlightening evening is meant to provide:
• Avoid gambling with your health...know your numbers-know your risk. A healthy look as wellness and fitness.
• An understanding of important concepts of estate planning, wills and trusts.
• Skills and tactics to successfully navigate changes in your life.
• An understanding of basic financial planning tools and concepts - investments and insurance.
• Learn effective career management strategies to transition into a new position or get back into the workforce.
• Tools to improve your financial savvy.
• A networking opportunity to meet others in similar situations.
Donations given to "Promise against trafficking -No little girl task force"
Wine & refreshments will be served.