Kim Duke, the Founder of The Sales Divas leads this practical and interactive workshop designed with our Women in Freelancing Network in mind.
The topics covered include
- What your potential customers need from you in ORDER TO BUY
- How to avoid that horrible feeling of being pushy and salesy
- The 3 easy steps you need to do with each customer
- How to ask for business in a very GENTLE way (it won't feel like selling)
- How to deal with customers who are pushing you for cheaper prices
- The daily action that will make ALL the difference to your monthly sales
Kim is a successful 14-year entrepreneur, author and speaker – providing training for companies and conferences internationally. She has presented for organizations such as the US Small Business Administration, the NBA (National Basketball Association), major American and Canadian franchises as well as women in business conferences around the world.
This session will leave you with key take aways to improve your business as well as providing you with an excellent networking opportunity to build up your connections in the freelancing world.