- Melinda is CEO of KloudVentures, a consulting firm providing advisory and strategic services. She spent 30 years in FinTech, developing and managing products and people. She has worked at large institutions, small companies and startups and has seen the challenges from all sides. She is active in philanthropic pursuits focused on providing women and children with opportunity for empowerment and success.
- Mary Lou Giustini is a co-founder of Invessence, a software company providing Digital Wealth Management Technology for Asset Managers, Broker-Dealers and Advisors. Before founding Invessence she spent 35 years with Merrill Lynch, becoming a Managing Director and leading a team serving the largest institutional client base in the U.S. Professionally a champion of customer service and personally a leader in the community, Mary Lou is a founder and board member of Chicago Financial Women. She is also on the board of the Chicago Stock Exchange.
- Cate Brady, Principal at Lismore Advisors – Cate started her career as a bond and options trader and has two successful exits — an IPO and a corporate buy-out.
- Lauren Burley, Vice President IT Product and Strategy at Grosvenor Capital Management, Lauren started her career in product management at Morningstar and now has responsibility for Grosvenor’s product and IT strategy.
- Deborah Hill, panel moderator has nine years of experience as an EVP and Managing Director with software firms serving alternative investment managers.
FinTech is changing the world, and participants are calling for more inclusion and support for women in the sector to close the gender gap. FinTank is committed to closing the FinTech gender gap and promote and inspire the talent that makes up our ecosystem. FinTank wants to ensure that female leaders play a vital role in creating better financial services for our communities.