We are delighted to announce the third iteration of Women Engineers Code: the largest student-run Women in Computer Science conference, held at Harvard University each February.
Join us in our effort to cultivate the next generation of technical leaders, foster a network and community among collegiate engineers, and promote more female representation in the technical industry.
For more information about our programming, please visit our website.
The registration fee includes:
- Entrance to Saturday and Sunday of the conference
- An opportunity to attend thought-provoking workshops, panels and talks about new initiatives to bridge the gender gap in tech, and new technologies that are changing the future
- An opportunity to meet and network with other young women in tech as well as sponsor representatives from industry and academia
- Two breakfasts and two lunches
- Admission to the Friday night social and Saturday evening mixer
- A short-sleeve, super-soft WECode t-shirt
- Lots of swag from our sponsor companies
- Chance to attend the opportunities fair
Note : If the conference attendance fee is a significant financial burden to you, please apply for a scholarship, which will cover registration fees and/or travel costs on an individual basis. The deadline for scholarships ends January 15, but you may direct any concerns to email@example.com.
Harvard students may receive a full refund by volunteering or hosting another attendee over the weekend. Please indicate your intent to volunteer or intent to host in order to receive the code. The code will give you a partial discount and you will be reimbursed fully on the day of the conference.
Are you interested in becoming a Campus Ambassador? You will be the point person for initiating outreach to students and relevant organizations on your campus. One campus ambassador from each college will receive a free entrance ticket, cool giveaways, exclusive networking benefits, and official conference recognition. Apply to be a Campus Ambassador.
Can high schoolers attend WECode?
Unforunately, high schoolers may not attend WECode.
All ticket purchases will be considered final after January 15, 2017. Refunds will be provided up until January 15, 2017. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title "WECode Refund Request: First Name, Last Name". No refunds can be provided after January 15, 2017.
For all questions, please use the contact form below.