San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want to Learn How to Empower Other Women?
The T2T series will help you:
- Become a more confident leader who motivates and develops the potential in others.
- Learn how to create and maintain a steady, profitable client base.
- Design events and programs that inspire women to reach their full potential.
- Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and "change agents."
- Gain the tools to walk in your life purpose!
Included in the training program:
- 8 hours of in-person coaching and training seminars.
- Downloadable curriculum to use and modify for your program.
- Downloadable coaching forms and tools to use immediately upon completion of the program.
- 2 hours of post-training support via group conference calls
About the Presenter:
Andrena Sawyer is the President of P.E.R.K. Consulting, an advisory firm that provides quality and affordable services for small to mid-sized nonprofits and businesses. She is also the Founder of the Minority Christian Women Entrepreneurs Network.
In 2013, Andrena was named among the “Top 30 under 30” movers and shakers in Washington DC by WKYS 93.9. In 2015, P.E.R.K. Consulting, led by Andrena, placed 1st in the AccelerateUp Business Growth Competition presented by the Maryland Small Business Development Center and Capital One Bank. In 2015, she was also awarded The International Alliance for Women World of Difference 100 Award, and the Women Owned Small Business Award by the Associated Black Charities.
In addition to her work with P.E.R.K. Consulting, she is the author of The Other Side of Assertiveness, Ponder it in Her Heart, and The Long Way Home.
November 2016 Class Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 30th
Only 1 Ticket Purchase Necessary to Attend Entire Series!
When & Where
Minority Christian Women Entrepreneur's Network
The Minority Christian Women Entrepreneurs Network (MCWEN) is a thriving online community for minority Christian women who have an interest in entrepreneurship and business ownership. Using the Proverbs 31 woman as a model, MCWEN seeks to support women to become impactful and positively influential women in their homes, community, and at work.