Women Build aims to help empower women across the country to make a difference through service projects. Our Stud Show on Sept 15th is the kick off event for this year's build. Home building begins September 17th for Arleta's family on Sabine St. in Longview.
No experience necessary!
Have questions about Women Build Construction? Contact Longview Habitat for Humanity
Estimated schedule for Women Build 2016
- 9/17 Frame out & set top plate
- 9/24 Skin the house
- 10/1 Set the rafters
- 10/8 Set the decking, the tarpaper, shingles, ridge vent & ridge caps
- 10/15 Trim & hardy board
- 10/22 Caulk, paint & posts
- 10/29 Walls and ceiling paint, electrical trim out (vent a hood), ac trim out & formica on countertop
- 11/5 Floors
- 11/12 Trim paint
- 11/19 Final grading, grass sod, fence with gates & house numbers