Womb Wisdom, Level 1:
5-Weeks to Empower Your Cycle!
It’s time for a radical new approach to the menstrual cycle!
- Have you had difficult periods for years? Are you seeking a way to deal with PMS, PCOS, and other related concerns?
- Do you know there must be another way, but aren’t sure what it is?
- Are you determined to find a holistic approach that will allow you to feel better?
- Are you ready to have more confidence in your body and abilities?
- Are you a busy and talented woman, but feel out of balance and disconnected from some of your deepest needs?
- Do you long for a deeper connection to the Feminine Wisdom that you know is there for you, so you can embody it deeply, and share it with your daughter, sisters and friends?
I imagine that you have the deepest desire to be healthy and fulfilled, to spend quality time with your family and friends, and express your own creative gifts - but instead you often feel discouraged, overwhelmed or just too tired to do it all, and wonder if there is something wrong with you.
You may lose a lot of time every month by not feeling good, and it may seem as if there is just never enough time to catch up!
You may be desperate to feel better, and longing to tune in to yourself in a deeper way, but you just don’t know how or where to begin.
There is an entirely different way to approach your month - one that offers balance, self-care,
optimal use of your time, and insight into the wisdom of your precious body.
When you learn to see your month in phases, like the moon or the seasons,
everything begins to make sense, and you will wonder WHY you did not learn this long ago!
I’m Barbara Hanneloré, and I’ve been studying Womb Wisdom for 25 years. Long ago, I learned that there is a powerful rhythm of nature within women that allows us to stay in touch with deep, nourishing aspects of ourselves - the parts of ourselves that know what to do. The parts of ourselves that are connected to nature, to the moon and tides, and to primal forces that we feel in our blood and bones! This traditional wisdom has been passed down through countless generations of women, but it has been cast aside in modern times. No wonder we are struggling! When I realized what a loss this is for women, and the profound difference it will make for us to find these “roots” again, I became committed to sharing, and showing YOU how to access these simple tools and truths, as well!
"Barbara, in all the years I've been menstruating, there's never been a voice that speaks like you speak. There's been no one to say, 'This is what's happening to you, in any kind of meaningful way.'"Stephanie Dawn, Women’s Health Advocate, Los Angeles
“I knew there was a bigger picture, but didn’t know what it was. Now I do.This is part of what I want to be teaching in the future.”
Ivy, Holistic Coach, OK
Our 5-week Group meets by phone beginning Friday, Marchr 24, 2017, at 9:30am Pacific time.
Calls will be recorded.
In our Womb Wisdom Class, you will spend five weeks learning to pay attention to your cycle, to know where you are in your month, and most importantly, to interpret each phase in a positive way! Your homework each week will simply be to pay attention, and do some creative activities if you want to.
Your calendars will help you begin to keep track of your month in new and very different ways! Each week will build on the one before. It’s like looking at your life through a different lens - this way of being, this beautiful rhythm, has always been there but you’ve never been given the tools to see and appreciate it!
You’ll learn how and when to give yourself the time and focus that you need, in order to accomplish your goals AND recharge, nourish, and catch up with yourself. This is the balance that our entire world is seeking, and YOU can help to create that change! The solution really is within you!
Please join me for these 5 sessions - Don’t let one more month go by while you struggle with mis-information and a lack of positive support for living in a female body.
This is your birthright - to understand your own biology in a way that makes you feel proud!
You can attend these 5 weeks by phone, from wherever you are!
We'll have our own private Facebook group where you can post questions or comments.
(Calls will be recorded so you can listen later if you need to.)
You will learn:
- How to use the rhythms of the moon and seasons as a model for your month
- How to interpret PMS and menstrual discomfort as signals from your inner wisdom
- How to plan for down-time and take loving care of yourself
- How to optimize your time by learning to anticipate your needs from week to week
- How to know when you are fertile each month
- We will share Visualizations and Creative time
- We'll discuss personal ritual, sacred space, inner child work, and our connection to Nature
You will never think of your period the same way again!
It’s amazing that after the first week, many women notice a difference in how they are relating to themselves, and within a month they are noticing a difference in their cycles, too!
- They find that they are appreciating their need for down-time, instead of plowing through the month as if their cycle is not happening. They find that this benefits EVERYONE!
- Or, they may notice a desire to withdraw a bit from social activity on certain days, and instead of ignoring it, they honor it, doing things a little differently that day. They feel grateful and insightful as a result.
- They find that when they are able to take a step back from all the frantic activity, they do have renewed energy and enthusiasm a few days later, during the next phase of their month!
- They LOVE having this predictable model that helps them anticipate and honor their needs, even in small ways.
Your experience of menstruation is not meant to be a burden, a secret, a joke or an embarrassment! It is a treasure, a blessing, and a valuable tool for self-knowledge and self-care.
"Barbara, I want to tell you again that your course very much changed my life! It was just what I was seeking - and it is so astonishing to me that in all these years of healing work I've done, that I've never quite come into contact with such material. It is so foundational and it just breaks my heart that much of humanity lives in complete ignorance of this information."
Hilary, Health Care Practitioner
"Women's self-care in this way is not something that is normal in our world! I am astonished at how many women, when I talk to them about this, honestly see themselves as having low value, with no time for self-care. This is a new field of health. Your class is not only great information, and brand new choices, but SO inspirational. That's what I tell people."
Heather, Therapeutic Riding Academy, TX
“It’s in your very posture - you don’t even need to say a word.”
Heather, Therapeutic Riding Academy, TX
By claiming the value of our cycles, and bringing these ancient wisdom practices back into modern life, we are weaving a new paradigm for the culture: one that reflects our own experience, and one in which we feel comfortable.
We live in a culture that demeans and dismisses females in many subtle and not-so-subtle ways. Does all the taboo around menstruation make any sense? What is all the aversion about? Does this serve us? If not, let's change it! Now is the time. Welcome to the new paradigm!
I learned long ago that an essential source of women’s power had been dismissed in modern times, and I became committed to sharing it, writing about it and welcoming it back into our lives! Our cycles have been demeaned, ignored and misunderstood for far too long! This is the balance our culture so desperately needs - the return of the Feminine - and She emerges through YOU, as you express Her more and more.
Join me for five weeks of sisterhood that will change the way you think of your period forever.
Our Group meets by phone beginning Friday, March 24, 2017, at 9:30 am Pacific time.
Calls will be recorded.
This course is based on The Moon and You, my award-winning book about women's cycles. The class price includes an ebook, which will be sent to you upon registration. If you prefer an actual book to be mailed to you, please contact me after you register. There will be an additional charge.
Barbara Hanneloré is founder of Women's Way Moon Cycles, a creative program supporting women to work with their cycles instead of against them! As an Expressive Arts Facilitator and Holistic Wellness Coach, Barbara has helped women rediscover the power of their inner rhythms through the gifts of Nature, Sacred Space and the Healing Arts for over 20 years. She is an author, speaker, and leader of groups and online events.