Wolfpack Elite Basketball Programme - Fall 2016
Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 1:00 PM - Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 5:00 PM (ADT)
Wolfpack Elite Basketball
Player Development Programme
Open to all Boys Ages 5 and up
Wolfpack Hoops invites all boys ages 5 and up to participate in the ELITE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Wolfpack Elite features:
• The top basketball training programme in Bermuda
• Elite skills development & special access to guest coaches from US, Canada
• All Elite Programme coaches are former college and national team players committed to providing young athletes with avenues to success
• Specifically designed to develop players into the top players in Bermuda with a keen focus on skills, athletic, leadership, and character development
Who: Boys ages 5 and up
Where: MSA Gymnasium
When: Opening Day Starts on Saturday, September 24that 1:00pm
Times vary depending on age
• Junior & Senior Boys (ages 8 and up): Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from September to May (excluding school closures)
• Pee Wee (5 to 7 year olds) runs (eight weeks)
• Junior & Senior Boys (ages 8 and up): BMD$150 per month one day per week, BMD$285 per month two days per week, BMD$420 per month three days per week
• Pee Wee Boys (ages 7 and under) and All Girls: BMD$200 per eight week programme
NOTE - Programme costs may be displayed monthly although programme registration and payment is per eight month term. Cancellation or changes in daily plan must be made thirty days prior to cancellation/change.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com
This is a basketball programme. By registering your child for this programme you are neither holding the coaches or any person or persons affiliated with Wolfpack Hoops or any affiliated organization responsible for injury while participating in this programme. By registering you are agreeing to enrollment for the full term (four months for junior or senior boys and ten weeks for pee wee boys) including any applicable fees associated with the programme.