Actions and Detail Panel
Wolf Summit II - Focus on WI
Sat, April 8, 2017, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM CDT
Wolf Summit II – Focus on WI
• David Ruid, Wildlife Biologist USDA Wildlife Services
• Nathan Roberts, Ph.D, Large Carnivore and Furbearer Scientist, WI DNR
• Jim Beers, Retired US Fish and Wildlife Services
• Depredation Control
• Enhancing methods of counting wolves
• State Management of Wolves
• Diseases of Wolves
• Public Opinion of Wolf Management
• Panel of citizens impacted by wolves
• Audience Discussion: Wolf Management – where do we go from here?
General admission is $15.00 and includes morning coffee, lunch, and handouts. Deadline to register is March 31, 2017.
Tickets are available online through EventBrite or by mailing a $15.00 check payable to Wisconsin Wolf Facts to W2198 County Road A, Tomahawk, WI 54487.