Wok Star Cooking Class -TheLoft305-2.22
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cook Like a Wok Star Class
Join me for a fun, easy visual approach to weeknight cooking, no recipes required! It’s perfect for busy lifestyles and adaptable to any diet. The Loft305 is a new venue hosting me and is a secret venue, it will be revealed the day before the class, it's in Miami, trust me, it's a beautiful setting.
You only need ONE CLASS to learn my unique roadmap so you'll never need to rely on recipes for weeknight cooking, here's what you'll learn...
- 5 key points of wok cooking and how to make a basic marinade and sauce
- Healthy, one-dish dinners using only four seasonings and a few fresh ingredients.
- 3 dishes to illustrate simple wok cooking techniques
I've even put together a Wok Star Starter Kit System with everything you need to help you succeed and Cook Like a Wok Star at home!
Three dishes are paired with Zonin wines and Voss Water.
- Appetizer: Rainbow Lettuce Wrap with ground turkey, colored bell peppers, chayote, jicama, scallions, hoisin sauce, topped with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Easy, One-Dish Dinner: Simple Stir fried Chinese Broccoli, Shrimp, Oyster Mushrooms, Cashews.
- Versatile Wok: Corvina in Spicy Brown Bean Sauce with Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Red Bell Peppers.
Please check menu above for allergies and diet restrictions PRIOR to registration, I don’t have ESP but I’m working on it!
If you have strict dietary requirements, religious restrictions, are salt sensitive, soy sensitive or are pregnant, I am unable to accommodate you with the menu selections due to the nature of this style of wok cooking, sorry.
If you’re vegetarian or vegan, I can bring tofu but not if you’re soy sensitive.
All dishes use San-J tamari (Japanese soy sauce, non GMO, no MSG, gluten free), sherry, white pepper, cornstarch and chili sauce with Koon Chun hoisin or brown bean sauce, both contain gluten.
End with Kind Snack and bring home a beautiful Edible South Florida magazine with everything you need to know about eating local! I've teamed up with Lyft so you'll have hassle free parking or you want to have a drink, we got you covered!
For complete details, visit my website.
Great date night!
TV appearance with Apprentice host Katrina Campins.
Save This Event
Wok Star Eleanor Hoh
Hi, I'm Wok Star Eleanor Hoh, cooking teacher, creator Wok Star Kit, entrepreneur, blogger. I love to simplify weeknight cooking for busy lifestyles so it becomes a relaxing, creative and fun time. To help you succeed, I've put together a KIT which includes an easy, no-recipe, visual roadmap and all the tools you'll need. Easy and Simple.