WIYC NYE ‘The Last Party’
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 1:00 AM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
New Years Eve is officially the LAST day that Waiheke Island Yacht Club will be open for business, before shipping back to New Zealand.
Come spend the night partying like only the kiwis can, at a one-time-only exclusive event, that will never be duplicated.
This is THE New Years Party to attend this year, and here is why... your ticket to this event gets you ALL of the following:
- Continuous selected Cocktails, Wine & Beer: We have to drink the place dry, since we are closing for good after the party. Have you seen our wine and cocktail lists? Good luck finding a deal like this with drinks this good...
- Delicious Food: Throughout the evening, we will be passing canapes from the kitchen for the final tastes of New Zealand here in the San Francisco Bay.
- Fireworks: The best view, period. You'll see.
- New Zealand's Most Preeminent DJ, Roger Perry: Flown in just for the event, DJ Rodger Perry is going to be spinning all night for the ultimate soundtrack to the perfect evening.
- Everything you get with a general admission ticket, plus:
- Acess to a special VIP area which will include a private open bar and staff
- Exclusive seating area
- Raw Bar
When & Where
Waiheke Island Yacht Club
Created as an expression of summer freedom, the Waiheke Island Yacht Club is the perfect place for nomadic spirits to call home. With its timeless character and true bohemian sophistication, the Waiheke Island Yacht Club offers an ambiance that parallels the easy, dream-like quality ofNew Zealand's beautiful Waiheke Island and its locals. It will be a gathering place for the lovers of the ocean and the lovers of food and beverage who seek a retreat from the saltwater chill.