Actions and Detail Panel
WISE Vendor Registration
Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 6:00 PM WAT
Terms and Conditions for Vendors
1. Payment: 100% payment upon 2 weeks of registration to confirm vendor contract is not refundable.
2. Space Allocation:Vendors area located space and required to work (advertise and operate) within alocated space.
3. Advertisement: Only Roll up Banners are allowed. No flexes. No nailing.
4. Daily arival and closure: All vendors must be set up by 8am and round of by 6pm each day.
5. Security: Full security is available for the Summit and its environment. Vendors are fully responsible for the safety of their products,materials,equipment and any other item brought to site/venue.
6. Copyright Licenses: It is the responsibility of vendors to ensure that relevant licenses for their activity at the center,such as but not limited to copyright Licenses for literature and any propriety works in compliance with applicable laws and regulations are duly obtained and are valid and paid for the period of the use of space within MUSON facility. Same applies in respect of any roll up Banners or any advertisement exhibited within the hal in connection with vendors’ product/service.
7. Vendor is required to keep highest standards of cleanliness.
8. Vendors must be explicit in product specification as well as need for technical support if needed.
9. Vendors must adhere strictly to scheduled timing for marketing and selling to guests.