Wisconsin ArchiCAD User Group
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team Graphisoft and Connolly Architects in Brookfield, Wisconsin for a User Group Meeting on September 24th! We’ll exchange ideas and share best practices with ArchiCAD and BIM. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD professionals in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Attend this User Group and:
- Engage in discussions around ArchiCAD, BIM, and the AEC industry.
- Hear about the upcoming National BIM Standard Version 3 and the Wisconsin BIM Guidelines and Standards Version 2 from Kevin Connolly. Connolly is a board member of the Building Smart Alliance and sits on the National BIM Standards committee.
- See ArchiCAD 17's new features and enhancements,
including the Zone Tool, Interactive Scheduling, IFC, and more.
- Take a look at BIMx, BIM Server and other ArchiCAD BIM applications.
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered.
- Enjoy food and drinks as you network with your colleagues.
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate.