WINTERBLOOM: a holiday gathering and food drive!
On second thought, please don't - we'd like to stay in this dream sequence, thank you!
And not just one, two or three of them.... all four of the Bloomies!
Winterbloom is (from left to right, above):
These women each have very succesful singer-wongwriter careers and we jump at any chance to see them individually. They're coming together for only 3 shows this year and - lucky for us - one of them is at our house!
No sneak preview videos for you this time! If you've never heard of Winterbloom, this would be the perfect opportunity to join the House Concerts for a Cause "Blind Faith Society."
Suffice to say, we have seen people literally moved to tears by the sheer beauty of these ladies singing together. Even better, those same people were doubled over in laughter just ten minutes eariler.
This will be an intimate living room concert with a somehwat strict "don't pinch me" policy for all in attendance :)
In the spirit of doing a little good for the world, we'll be collecting non-perishables for local food pantries. You can bring canned or shelf-stable food items, diapers or laundry supplies, as examples. If you have extra winter coats in your closets, bring those too and we'll be sure they keep folks warm this winter.
- This is an indoor "living room" event.
- We will be serving desserts and non-alcoholic beverages.
- You are welcome to BYO alcoholic beverages for your own consumption.
- If you have food allergies, just let us know when you purchase your tickets or contact us directly.
- Portions of the evening may be recorded, filmed or photographed for use by Winterbloom or House Concerts for a Cause.
- For those who may be affected, we have a large and friendly dog in our home.
- Attendance is limited and purchases are non-refundable.
- Event address will be sent with your order confirmation.
- 7:00 Doors open
- 8:00-9:30 Performance
We really hope you can make it!
Hillary and Dave Kohler