Online Ticket Sales Have Now Ended. Tickets will be Available At the Door of Participating Wineries during the event weekend.
At the Door Ticket Prices: $60 Weekend, $50 Sunday Only, $10 Designated Driver.
Join us for 2 glorious days along the Wine Road Sonoma County as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Winter WINEland ...
VINTAGES, VARIETALS, VERTICALS
January 14-15, 2017
11am - 4pm each day
Our 25th Anniversary Winter WINEland is a great opportunity to meet winemakers, taste limited production wines, new releases or library wines. All participating wineries will highlight a Vintage, Varietal or Vertical tasting for the weekend. Our detailed program will be available at wineroad.com in December - see what each winery will offer for the weekend...then plan your tasting adventure.
Ticket price will include wine tasting at all of the participating wineries for the weekend.
Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in.
*Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine
Winemaker Breakfast and Q & A on Saturday January 14th from 9am - 10:30am. Tickets must be purchased for this added event during registration.This is not a wine tasting experience, simply breakfast and conversation.
The Weather is looking great for the upcoming Event Weekend! We look forward to seeing you all!
For compliance with Sonoma County "best practices" for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-ins you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that - a bus. Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non - refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
EVENT DETAILS & THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW....
- You are required to select just your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year's event throughout the weekend
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check in their winery name is "greyed out" on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more
- Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in.
- Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days – We do not replace wristbands
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID's & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. - No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only... NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Winter WINEland -including no babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- Please do not bring dogs to Winter WINEland
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service... No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver
- This Event Sells out - No Sales at the door
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
Check in at Your Chosen Starting Winery: SEE BELOW
Wine Road -Sonoma County
Wine Road - Sonoma County is an association of 200 wineries and 50 lodgings throughout the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River valleys. Join us for our annual events, Winter WINEland every January, Barrel Tasting in March, and Wine & Food Affair every November. At each event, Wine Road wineries open their tasting rooms to share their favorite recipes paired with the perfect wine, winter decor and special winter wine sales or barrel samples and the opportunity to purchase futures. Spend these special event weekends tasting and sipping along the Wine Road.