We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Winter Wellbeing event, an opportunity for you to enjoy a range of well being ideas whilst networking with other like-minded business people in the festive setting of our beautiful Marble Hall.
Research has proven that if we look after ourselves effectively, we will be happier and more productive.
We are great fans of looking after the well being of a workforce, and promote this at every opportunity. So, what can YOU do to improve your well being, and that of your staff, this winter?
All too often, this is focused on the well being of females and so we are looking forward to providing a gender-neutral event of treatments, ideas and concepts to promote your well being.
You can look forward to:
- An array of well being providers showcasing the benefits of their services, for both male and females. From spa and holistic treatments through to...
- 4 workshops designed to improve your well being - you can pick and choose which ones you sit in on, of course!
- Networking with other likeminded business people in the Derbyshire area, we are expecting a lot of interest and so there will be plentiful opportunities to talk business in a very informal, festive setting.
What are you waiting for? Book your ticket and join us for our festive celebrations, gain some wellbeing knowledge and do some business...
All proceeds on the night will go to Umbrella Derby & Derbyshire, a wonderful charity providing a lifeline to children and young people with disabilities and their families.
What workshops are taking place on the night?
- Martin Rodgers - Success Academy
- Sughra Khaliq - Ameerah Life
- Laurie Abbott - Slimming World
What are my parking options getting to the event?
We have parking to the rear of Marble Hall, you can access through either side of the building from the front.