Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
You’re invited to participate at the Reuse & Repair Fair, held on Saturday, December 10th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. Zero Waste San Diego will be offering a day of environmental, family friendly films, repair and reuse focused workshops, crafts and an informational booth. The event is free and open to the public. Families are welcome!
Attention Craftspeople, Artists, & Repair Experts! You are invited to share your expertise to educate attendees and sell your upcycled goods! The age of consumerism is ending. It is time to learn self-reliant living skills.
- We are currently looking for interested crafters and artists to host a booth to sell their upcycled goods.
- We are also looking for organizations and individuals to lead repair/reuse focused workshops, including but not limited to: specialists in leather working, bicycle repair, carpentry, gardening, artists that work with scrap, benches made from used building materials, sewing, furniture repair and many more.
- There is no cost for hosting a booth or presenting a workshop.
- Interested organizations and individuals are encouraged to register to host a table/workshop by Friday, December 2nd.
- Saturday, December 10th from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Located at the Our Mother of Confidence Catholic Church
- 20 + exhibitors and hands on workshops from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- FixIt Clinic, Workshops, and Clothing Swap
- Free to the public- all ages welcome!
Exhibitors and Vendors
Vendors must sell goods that are vintage, repaired, or made of at least 90% upcycled materials. ZWSD will provide vendors with a booth at no cost. 10% of gross sales proceeds are suggested to be donated to ZWSD and Our Mother of Confidence Church to help defray operational costs.
Workshop presenters are encouraged to exhibit techniques for repairing or working with used materials or ordinary household objects. The workshops will last 30-45 minutes. Exhibitors that wish to host a workshop and a booth may sell their goods at their table.
Exhibitors who wish to conduct a workshop and a booth may sell their goods at their table. 10% of gross sales proceeds are suggested as a donation to Zero Waste San Diego and Our Mother of Confidence Catholic Church.
- Exhibitors who host a table are requested to staff their area from at 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tables and chairs will be provided for free.
- This event will take place outside so please bring your own shade structures or canopies and additional tables and chairs are allowed to be brought in and recommended if you have access to them.
- ZWSD will be renting canopies for a fee. If you’d like to rent one, please request one when you register for the event.
Attendees will be encouraged to learn Do-It-Yourself projects to repair or make useful items from used materials and ordinary household objects at one of the many workshops or by talking to experts. Don’t throw it out, learn how to repair it or find a new way to use it! Tables will be open throughout the event. Workshops will be held from 11:00 am to 3:00pm.