Discover what's happening in our community around water conservation at our free Winter Open House!
- Learn about seed saving
- Meet Sam the Tortoise
- Check out demonstration bee hives
- Take a garden tour
- Make recycled art
- Check out vermicomposting & other gardening demos!
- Vote for your favorite student art
- Watch students present conservation solutions for their schools
- Learn more about our free programs and services.
Community members can vote for and celebrate the finalists of the Visual Art Poster Contest for K-5 students and the Infographic Poster Contest for grades 6-12 students. Help us choose winners from the finalists selected by our Water Education Committee!
Date and Time
Chino Basin Water Conservation District
Water Conservation Center
4594 San Bernardino Street
Montclair, CA 91763