Day One: Our vacation getaway embarks on a journey to the Winter Wonderland of Gatlinburg, Tennessee.After hotel check in, we spend an evening at the delicious Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant with a tour of the Apple Barn Winery which includes complimentary tastings followed by a side-splitting variety show at the Comedy Barn Theater.
Day Two: Our second day consists of breakfast at the hotel followed by a guided tour of the Great Smoky Mountains. Our second adventure continues with breath taking views from the aerial tram ride at Ober Gatlinburg. Here you can make the choice to traverse the mountain on a set of skis and tube the slopes or descend and shop and explore until your hearts content and find a great lunch on your own in the local shops at Ober. Dinner will be provided by the fabulous Harpoon Harry’s.
Day Three: Our third day consists of breakfast and then off to tour “RMS Titanic” at The Titanic Museum and later enjoy a great lunch on your own with shop-ping opportunities at “The Island” Pigeon Forge before returning to the hotel to refresh. Our dinner show for the evening is Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede.
Day Four: Our final full day of vacation starts with breakfast at the hotel before diving into “Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies” with a light lunch provided onsite. Enjoy more shopping or join the adventure of The Escape @the Island. We will join the feudal families of the The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner show for food and fun.
Day Five: Our final day brings us back to the beautiful eastern coastline after stop-ping for a light lunch on the way.
- If under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian must be present on board.
- Please bring jackets and gloves and any head coverings that you would want to wear because it is Winter.
- Bring any skiing necessities if you plan to ski.
- There is ice in the winter in some spots, so please bring appropriate footwear for outdoor activity.
- This trip requires a minimum of 30 reservations made by 1 / 22 / 2016, or trip will be cancelled with full refunds.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued after 1 / 22 / 2017, unless the cancellation is due to the trip originator.
- Please contact your ticket point of contact for any additional information.
- There are a limited amount of tickets for each ticket category and expiration date. Once those tickets are sold out we can no longer offer the rate of an expired ticket category.