Winter returns to the OC! Winter Fest is a 17-day and night whimsical getaway, running December 16th through January 1st at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa. Affordable family fun with tickets starting at only $10 online!
Winter Fest is proud to present more than 15 ALL NEW attractions this year!
- SoCal's largest snow play area with snow blown in daily
- Festival of Lights; featuring a 2 million light walk-through
- Daily live cartoon character entertainment with favorites from Thomas the Train to Barbie
- Outdoor Ice Skating
- Tree lighting ceremony nightly with an all new spectacular show and snow flurries
- Toddler Play area
- Mrs. Claus story book lounge
- World’s largest Snowman bounce house
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Snowboard simulator
- New Year's Eve Celebration*
- World's Largest Rocking Horse*
- Gingerbread House Decorating*
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides*
- Pictures inside the Winter Fest snow globe*
- Seasonal food & beverage from OC’s favorite restaurants and food trucks*
- Plus so much more
Back by popular demand from Winter Fest’s inaugural year:
- Snowflake Summit; 6 lane, 130 foot ice slide guests can race down on inter-tubes (42" minimum height requirement)
- Bounce Houses
- Crafts and games for kids
- Magic shows with award winning magician Jimmy H.
- Selfies in the World’s Largest walk-through ornament
- Meet & Greet with photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus*
- Private VIP rink-side cabanas with exclusive waiter service*
- Candy Cane Carnival; over 20 carnival rides and games*
- Plus so much more
* Additional fee or ticket required. Details at WinterFestOC.com
Ready to be a VIP Penguin? VIP and premium offerings and packages are available to heighten your Winter Fest experience.
- Children 2 years and younger do not require an admission ticket
- Online ticket purchases are less than tickets purchased at the event even with the additional fees charged for online tickets
- Specific attractions and rides have a height minimum to access. See FAQ section of WinterFestOC.com for additional detail
- Cabana tickets only include the actual cabana space for the session purchased and do not include admission into Winter Fest, ice-skating, etc.
- Ice skating may involve wait times based on demand and capacity of the ice rink
- Parking fees charged by the OC Fair & Event Center is $8 per vehicle
- All ticket sales are final, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Winter Fest is open rain, sleet, snow or shine!
- Please see the FAQ section at WinterFestOC.com for additional questions