If the stress of daily living and family and global tensions are weighing you down, don’t despair. Here’s an oasis. Registration is now underway for our Winter 2017 Spiritual Intensive Meditation Program. Launched in October 2013, the program is facilitated by Linda Allen and managed by Donna Carty. Three programs are offered three times per year - Fall, Winter, and Summer - and are open to the Southwest Florida community and visitors—couples, singles, seniors, and juniors. The program aligns with the SWFL Blue Zones Initiative Power of 9 principles (No. 3, “Down Shift”).
- Winter 2017 Program: Spiritual Intensive based on the Teachings of Eckhart Tolle
- Theme: Spiritual Awakening in Daily Life
- Dates: Thursday, January 19 - February 23, 2017
- (6 consecutive Thursday evenings: Jan. 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23, 2017)
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Place: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Greater Naples
- Address: 6340 Napa Woods Way, Naples, FL 34116
- Meeting Room: Thomas Hall
- Maximum 50 Attendees - No Walk-Ins
Registration deadline: January 15, 2017
- Cost: $35 for 6 week Program
- To Register: Pay $35+fee online or send $35 check or money order.
- a) Check or money order mailed in advance: $35. Include name, email & phone. Contact Donna at JourneyToPresence.gmail for mailing information
- b) Credit card online payment in advance: $35+fee
- Refund Policy: No refunds after January 18
Program for each Session: Guided meditation followed by program: Spiritual Awakening in Daily Life. Most of us, at one time or another, have felt disillusioned with, and frustrated by, life. Things feel meaningless, tedious and unfulfilling. During these times we’ve asked, “Is this all there is?”; “What is the purpose of my life”? Throughout this winter series, Eckhart guides us in helpful ways we can bring meaning to - and dissolve - these ago-old questions.
Note: This is not a discussion group.
Facilitator: Linda Allen. Linda has been a student of Eckhart Tolle for 16 years and is a facilitator of his Teachings. She has led intensives in Madison and Wausau, WI, for several years and in SW Florida since mid-2013. She has been a student of the ancient wisdom teachings and great spiritual leaders and has been a practitioner of meditation for over 40 years. Linda blends these teachings in her own unique way and shares with others how they may embrace awareness and presence to overcome challenges and bring deep joy into in their daily lives.
For questions, contact: Donna at JourneyToPresence@gmail.com.