Actions and Detail Panel
Winning Swimming, for Antiuniversity 2017
Sat, June 10, 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM BST
A practical advice session for improver swimmers, who know the basics but want general tips or a specific fix.
Things that might be helped with –
- How to be more streamlined (aka be friends with your surroundings)
- Improving your front crawl technique
- Improving your backstroke technique
- Improving your breaststroke technique
- Improving your butterfly technique
- Improving your breathing
- Swimming in a straight line
- What's the use of drills?
- Tumble turns (not sure, but let's give it a go)
- Sense of achievement
- many more...
The session is limited to 2 people, and singles or a pair both welcomed. It will take place during a mixed gendered, public swimming session, so please make sure you bring a swimming kit you are comfortable wearing in this situation. Please allow 2 hours after eating. Equipment (hats/goggles/floats) will not be provided. Unfortunately, the cost of the swim will not be covered. Please contact email@example.com with any queries, or to be put on the waiting list. Those with additional needs welcomed – get in touch!
About Marie Toseland:
In her former years, Marie Toseland* was a competitive swimmer for her region. Now though, and for the time being at least, she is an artist based in London.
* Marie Toseland is not a trained swimming teacher, but what she lacks in accreditation, she makes up for in personal experience and patience.
By signing up to this event you will be added to the Antiuniversity mailing list. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org