If your family is facing the critical challenge of finding a plan to properly fund your child’s (or children’s) college education, please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors and seniors, and students who have already entered college. Parents are invited to attend on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 from 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. in The Community Room at The GlassWorks business complex in Millville, NJ.
The sessions are co-hosted by The GlassWorks business complex, College Funding Authority and Preziosi-Nicholson, CPA.
Our experts will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
As an added bonus, parents who attend the workshop will get a free copy of the 2016-2017 Federal Student Aid Handbook.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis—without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
• How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages • How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
• Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
• How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
• How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
• How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
For more about our sponsor, please visit www.collegefundingauthority.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the popularity of our free classes, seats fill up quickly, Therefore, reservations are required. The GlassWorks is located at 1101 Wheaton Avenue, Millville, NJ 08332.