San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Festa Italiana presents Wines of Italy, the Official Opening Party for the 20th Annual Festa Italiana Weekend.
Guests of Wines of Italy will:
- SAMPLE over 80 wines from Italy & California
- TASTE Italian cuisine presented by Carrabba's
- ENJOY delicious bites from Amici's Catered Cuisine, Anise Global Gastrobar, Crush Catering, District Tavern, Good Food Events & Catering, The Taco Traveler & more
- BID on over 100 featured items at the Silent Auction
- ENJOY live entertainment from Colleen Orender and The Jazz Jukebox
- PURCHASE your favorite bottles of wine after sampling them
The Italian Club of Tampa will be showcasing Italy’s vast wine regions including Abruzzi, Friuli, Piedmont, Toscana, Veneto, Verona while featuring over 70 premium wines including some of Italy’s favorite Amarones, Barolos, Brunellos, Chiantis, Moscatos, Pinot Grigios, Prosecos and more. A selction of wines from California's regions will also be available for sampling. A Wine Shop will be available to conveniently purchase your favorites bottles after sampling them.
Wines of Italy was started in 2005.
Admission for Festa Italiana's Wines of Italy on Thursday, April 6, 2017 (Ages 21+):
- $30.00 early bird discount online through March 13, 2016 while supplies last|
- $40.00 Italian Club members
- $50.00 advance online until March 27, 2016
- $60.00 on March 27, 2016 and until day of event
Please visit for more information: www.festaitalianatampa.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Festa Italiana Weekend started in the spring of 1997 and is an annual multi-day event that benefits The Italian Club of Tampa (L'Unione Italiana) Restoration Fund. What started as just a one day celebration now spans over the course of four days and concludes with the main Festa Italiana event on the final day.
Please visit www.festaitalianatampa.com for more information.