Wine Pairing with Cheesecake
Thursday, October 3, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
The good people at "THE ULTIMATE SIN" Cheesecake Company will return for YEAR TWO - Bigger and Better
File Under: Sit down, prepared presentation, fun pairings ranging from sparkling wines, white wines, red wines, dry and sweet! Learn, Laugh, Love... we make it fun for all
• Basic - plain cheesecake with a vanilla cookie crust
• Blackberry - a blackberry infused cheesecake with a vanilla cookie crust
• Chocolate Zinfandel - a Zinfandel cheesecake with Belgian chocolate shavings and a chocolate cookie crust.
• Chocolate Decadence - Belgian chocolate cheesecake with chocolate cookie crust
Each Student Will Taste:
• Robert Sinskey "ABRAXAS" Los Carneros, 2011
• Schmitges "Riesling Vom Berg" Mosel, Germany, 2011
• Royal Tokaji "5 Puttonyos" Aszu, Hungary, 2008
• Sanford Pinot Noir, La Rinconada Vineyard, Santa Rita Hills, 2009
• Mietz Cellars, Syrah, Sonoma County, 2007
• Radar Syrah, California, 2009
• Villa Creek, Mas de Maha (Temp-Gren-Mourv-Carignan), Paso Robles, 2008
• Bera Brachetto, Piedmonte, Italy, 2011
• Amalaya, Malbec Blend, Salta, Argentina, 2011
• Duckhorn, Merlot, Napa Valley, 2010
The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake Company Story
Not just a dessert, snack or sweet treat, The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake is an experience not to be taken casually! The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake Company is passionately committed to innovation and quality foods, it is important to us that your experience be as satisfying to you as it is to your palate.
Russell McClintock, who helped develop the original recipes for our cheesecakes, attended the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, where he graduated in 1982. During his time at the “C.I.A”, he was a teacher’s aide and was hired, while still in school, to be an Executive Chef for J.Q. Hammonds Hotels upon graduation.
Russell has worked from San Diego to New York, picking up new ideas and has spent years carefully developing the recipes that now produce our extraordinary cheesecakes.
Patricia Morrissey, CEO of The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake Company has a passion to bring the ultimate confection to as wide an audience as possible. Her heart and soul belongs to this company, as does her commitment to making the “Ultimate Confection Perfection”. Patricia’s mission is making The Ultimate Sin Cheesecake Company your destination for unique, memorable and completely satisfying cheesecakes.
We “sin”cerely hope that our patrons and soon to be friends, come to enjoy the more than 66 different flavors of our superior cheesecakes.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.